Wednesday 24 October 2012

Best friends... Forever?

'My Best Friend Story'

- So here I was again tonight,
thinking about all our fights,
In number they were counted few,
B'coz we kinda preferred to say 'I love you'.

- I remember the first time we fought,
BB was the best phone ever- yeah! thats what you taught
And in reply i said, "Oh God .. Its Crap :/ " 
So then on me you went all mad.

- Many days later,
Dawned this Monday,
February ka it was the 6th day,
But in my school .. your very first,
I didn't even have the courage to tell you 'hey'
which made me sit and regret it the full day!

-Right after a week and one extra day,
There you were again that night,
Valentines Day turned out to be a bit too bright,
@ 10:50 pm I sat online,
As I suddenly saw a green dot beside your name, whom I called mine ♥

- I sat there all along, watching you type
And I had tears in my eyes held tight.. 
For just a year and 7 months ago 
I had cried for the same reason
It was the 'same old tired lonely place'.

- Soon, I began counting our friendship full days..
When you said, 'Best friends' always ?
And i stood there shocked and amazed,
Slowly i uttered ..'Yes'
Best Friends .. Forever and ALways :D




Something I wrote 2 years back. I don't know why, it just sat there in my drafts all this while. 
So much has changed since then, but let me give it a go! 

Criticisms welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment