Monday 22 October 2012

I'm Baaack :D

Heeeelooooos xD

I know, I know, I know. :|  I haven't posted anything in like, months :O  Sorry for the disappointment. So, I'm Back. :D There have been LOADS n LOADS of events that happened all this time *IMPORTANT* events! I wasn't able to even come here, and check out my Blog for God's sake. (Okay, the truth is, I was just a litttle TOO lazyy) :P

Starting with,
The MAIN highlight- I WON THE DEBATE!! :D *YaaaaaaaYY*  xDD We qualified for the finale, and is been an amazing time. As the captain, THE BEST FEELING :')
"Satyameva Jayate the show that aired on Star Plus is a mean for social change." We were AGAINST this topic. People discouraged, they teased, they said we could never win this one... Guess what? We DID ;) B|

Walking up to the stage, all those classmates of mine, cheering, hooting, uff :D #Priceless. Giving the speech, those heartbeats, that tension, those sweat drops trickling down my spine, still keeping my 'Lucky Jacket' on, and giving my best shot. That's what it was all about! I was not perfect, I still ain't, and I never claim to be. Its just that we're AWESOME. Period. :D 

It was 12:15 PM approximately. I was done with my Sum-Up as they call it. I as the captain had to conclude all my points and speeches one final time on the stage after the other team captain had done so. I got done with that. It was time for results. Oh God! THAT feeling, that nervousness, that pain, that scream for help, that dire need for a win, the *fingers crossed*, the pats on our back, the people telling us that we'll win, the teacher smiling at us directing us that it was about the best we could've done in the present circumstances; all of that, and the minutes that seemed like hours before the judges totaled the scores and declared the winner; and then, it all came to a standstill. They announced something, as my team-mates screamed at the top of their voices! I did not know what was happening, I stood there, seeing everyone's faces for about a minute or two. And then as I hugged my team members and my helpers, I realized that we'd won it :D We had ACTUALLY won it!! It was a GORGEOUS feeling, a feeling which can NEVER be duplicated. THAT was it. I still recollect those *goosebumps* that I received when we won. WOW. My first year as the debate- team captain, and we drive the argument home. :D YAAAAY \m/

There were loads of people to thank, LOADS. It was THEM who made this possible. I literally owe them a LOT. Thank you guys >:D<

So, that's about it. I won the debate. We are awaiting the finale now. As the Defending Champions this year, I hope I am able to win this, and get a Hat-trick for my house. :D <3

----X----

Then, came the exaams x_x The boring part. :| Orals, semesters, blah stuff. They got over just last week! Hoping for a good result now. :P
So, till then, BAAAYE :D

Keep Reading guys! I doo need your encouragement ;) I promise NOT to disappear like this again. :P EVER. Read & please do drop in your comments an thoughts :) 


Take care.
BM. :D 

4 comments:

  1. SO I Finaalllyy Found your Blog xD xPP
    Cool story, bro** Oh god THis title.. So fasinated.. xD Ain't We? :D
    - Posst's? Supercool (y) xD :O :P =D..
    I dont think Im the first to Comment on your post Yet .. Finding this Amaaain ;)
    :O :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, YAAY :D
      Yes xP COOL STORY BRO |m|
      Thaank you :D
      Awww ^^ Thanks tons >:D<

      Take care.
      BM :D <3

      Delete
  2. Super Cool (y) Blog To saay I found It Farthest Atleaast I never Really kneww You knoww? :O BLog ke Baare Mein.. :\
    Anywwaaays The title " Cool Story, bro" ? (y) Awesome.. :)
    Debate ahahhaa Cant See How It waas Not in Wordss.. Viictory (y) ( V ) xD xD :DDD
    -BLOG? Too good ..
    Posts I never Really Read Them But Awesome .. :p
    - Thaats all :P Ciaao xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't know? :O Like, seriously? :O Whoa.. Okay! Now you do :P So Great (Y)
      Thank you soo much SWAT :'D
      :P
      Ciao xD

      Take care.
      BM :D <3

      Delete